Thank you for your interest in serving on a City advisory board. Please fill out and submit an online application. Once received, your Advisory Board Appointment application will be kept on file, to which Commissioners may turn for candidates when board openings occur.
- Building Board of Adjustments and Appeals: 2 Regulars and 2 Alternates
- Education and Youth Advisory Board: 1 Student and 1 Student Non-voting
- Historic Resources Preservation Board: 2 Regulars and 2 Alternates
- Library Board: 3 Regulars and 2 Alternates
- Senior Advisory Board: 2 Regulars and 1 Alternate